I locked 2Do for Mac and have forgotten my password. How do I reset?
Article ID: 572 | Last Updated: Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:03 AM
On your mac if you locked 2Do with a password and now wish to reset it, follow these steps:
- Open the ’Keychain Access’ app (spotlight for the word Keychain)
- Select ’Password’ from under ’Category’ from the list you see on your left
- Now search for: com.guidedways.2Do
- Double-click on ’com.guidedways.2Do.AppPassword’.
- Click on ’show password’. You will need to verify with your admin login/password in order to do this.
- Now change the password to whatever you like. This will now serve as your new password for 2Do.
- Relaunch 2Do and enter the new password.